Kpow can send Data Governance (Audit Log) records to your Slack, all you need to do is configure a webhook.
- Add an Incoming Webhooks integration to your Slack.
- Select a channel and click the "Add Incoming WebHooks integration" button
- Copy the "Webhook URL" value from the "Setup Instructions" form
- Set the environment variable
SLACK_WEBHOOK_URLwith the value from the previous step.
- Restart Kpow, now audit items are posted to your slack!
You can configure the verbosity with the
SLACK_WEBHOOK_VERBOSITY environment variable. Options are:
MUTATIONS(default) - only mutations will be sent via the webhook
QUERIES- only data inspect queries will be send via the webhook
ALL- both mutations and queries will be sent via the webhook