What is Flex?
An Engineering Toolkit for Apache Flink®
Flex is the toolkit that empowers your team to deliver with Flink.
Streamline and simplify Flink with the first enterprise-ready tooling solution
Once installed, Flex gathers information about your Flink resources every minute, stores the results locally, then provides custom telemetry and insights to you in a rich data-oriented UI.
Simplicity: Streamline Flink Management for All User Groups
- Simplify organizational management with Flex, catering to diverse user groups from Infrastructure to developers.
- Seamlessly align your business needs with Flex's user-friendly interface and intuitive controls.
Intuitive: Insights at Your Fingertips with Integrated Telemetry
- Gain rich insights into your Flink clusters through fully integrated metrics and telemetry.
- Access comprehensive long-term metrics and aggregated consumption and production data, from cluster-level insights to individual job-level details.
Secure: Air-Tight Protection and Seamless Integration
- Run air-gapped and secure environments confidently, thanks to Flex's support for Okta, OpenID, LDAP, SAML, Keycloak, and HTTPS.
- Ensure data security with features like Audit Log, backed by prominent tools like Prometheus and Slack integration.
Powerful: Unleash the full potential of Apache Flink with Flex
- Leverage the power of Factor House's unifying core tech with fine-grained role-based access control.
- Unlock advanced multi-tenancy capabilities to manage Flink resources effectively while maintaining control over visibility and usage.
Built for the Enterprise
Flex comes from a practical application of Flink to real-world requirements and provides:
- User Authentication via DB, File, LDAP, SAML, or OpenID configuration.
- User Authorization with Simple or Role Based Access Controls (RBAC).
- Data Policies for masking and redaction of sensitive data like Credit Card or PII.
- Data Governance with all user actions captured in the Flex audit log.
- Slack Integration to have user actions sent to an operations channel as they happen.
- HTTPS easily configured with your own certificates, or integrated with a reverse-proxy.
- Prometheus endpoints to integrate with your preferred metrics and alerting systems.
- Multi-Cluster Monitoring from a single installation for cost efficiency and simplicity.
- All data remains local makes Flex perfect for air-gapped environments.